Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is it October ALREADY?

So what to talk about? Well, I'm sitting here in a haze trying to figure out what I was going to say. Maybe it's because the 3 YO has decided he wants to go somewhere else and has only said it like half a dozen times, and is telling me to hurry!
It's been 24 hours since I tried to start this! I wish LIFE would quit getting in the way of my quilting!!
We had our last Going To Pieces quilt group in September! It was fun but sad. I tried to get the ladies all up to date on the BOM Quilt we're doing this year. Here's a Picture of it. I designed it and Niquie got her's all finished. So here's a picture of it. We used Holly Holderman of Lake House Dry Goods collection La Belle Rose. Everyone loved the quilt. Check out Holly's cute blog through the link at the right.

A Few of our Ladies had Show-&-Tell. Tiffany had a cute quilt finished

And Karen had a Seven Sisters quilt


Marilyn brought a one block wonder!




No comments: