Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Verdict

Well, the boy has viral pneumonia. DH and I took him to the after hours on Monday and it took 2 hours to get the verdict. They x-rayed his lungs, and he was such a trooper and was a good boy holding still for the pictures.

SO, we've just been hanging out together ALL DAY long for the past couple of days. Taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol and Mucinex. Keeping the fever down and the coughs at bay.

He took a good nap on Tuesday and I actually finished Christine's Stars.

2 comments:

jen said...

I am so sorry. It is not fun to have sick kids! Good luck. Jen

Lara said...

I'm so sorry! I hope he gets feeling better. My two year old has had a little cold that's turned her into the meanest grump, tormenting everyone in the family. I have never seen her act like this in her whole life!

Hang in there.