Monday, December 3, 2007

Howdy!

So, I've tried this blogging thing several times, but now my daughter's got her's up and I think i can do it. I'm gonna be like the little engine that could and think positive. Even though I think adding one more thing to my life is CRAZY! We'll see how this goes.

So Hello! Everyone. HA! Like anyone will read my blog besides my daughter (ocassionally)! Mondays are always crazy around here. Especially when my hubby decides to take the day off work and put up the Christmas lights. Then the 2 year old doesn't want to take a nap and I get NOTHING of my stuff done all day! OK so caps around here don't mean that I'm yelling. Just putting emphasis on my words. It takes too long to underline.

I did get a couple of minutes to quilt today, which is always my main objective. Well, it's the MY time around here. Even though I'm quilting someone elses quilt on the Long Arm, I enjoy coming down and playing w/quilts and fabric. I'll try to get the picture thing figured out and post what I'm working on. Not only did I LongArm today for a little bit, but I'm also hand-piecing a Grandmother's Flower Garden. Yep, I'm pretty much crazy. Actually I'm addicted to the piecing techinic I'm using and my quilt top is taking shape! Yea!

Well, that's enough for today. I gotta leave something for tomorrow, right???

Happy Quilting! Lauri

No comments: