Wednesday, March 19, 2008

YEA! Taking a quilt off the machine!

WOW! It seems like this quilt has been on the machine forever. Not that quilting it took forever, just that my life/family haven't let me get down here and quilt like I need to be doing. Having Josh home is great, but has add another dimension to our home life. I always said that Josh was the catalyst in our family. We are a pretty calm quiet even going family, then you throw Josh in the mix and it all speeds up. He's still the same!!!

So here's pics of the quilt I just took off. I think it turned out nicely, I really like these flowers that I quilted on it.

Now moving on to my next quilt. Lara! It's yours. If you want to know what I plan on doing to it give me a call!

Happy Quilting.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Tell me, tell me, tell me!!! I'm sure whatever you do it will be beautiful. But tell me!

I love the flowers you used on this quilt too. I amost drove to the quilt shop today with my day off but then I decided that would take too much energy so I stayed home and worked on the computer and cleaned the house. Pretty boring day.

So I still haven't started a new quilt. STILL!!

Randi said...

Your quilting is lovely!