Friday, March 7, 2008

Customer Quilt DONE!

I just finished a baby quilt. The daughter of a neighbor of had a baby and she called to see if I could "make" a quilt for her. Basically it was 2 pieces of fabric I quilted and put binding on for her. It actually turned out way cute and I forgot to take a picture!!! I don't know if you've seen the Olivia books? It's about a pig? Andover Fabrics has some fabric out that says Olivia all over it and these new parents are naming their new daughter Olivia. So they bought two pieces,



And I quilted them together in red thread and echoed hearts. I called the new grandma last night and she picked it up.

One more task done! Yippee! I was so excited to have another something done, I forgot pictures. I really do try to photograph every quilt I quilt. Oh Well.
Happy Quilting!

No comments: