Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Eve

When the kids were younger we used to have them act out the Nativity Story and it was a bit hectic. As they got older we resorted to just reading it out of the Bible. This year I was trying to get them together to read, and they weren't cooperating. So I said, "We can read it or you can acti it." Guess What? They opted to Act it. So in less than 10 minutes they pulled together costumes and decided who would be what.
So I tried to load the video which is really quite cute. But I guess my video isn't supported by Blogger, or I just don't know what to do. So I'll keep trying. It's just frustrating because I don't have hours to figure this problem out.

Somewhere back a few years the kids created their own tradition. Everyone sleeps in one bedroom on Christmas Eve. So they moved mattresses into the biggest kid's bedroom and squished in.
From Drop Box

2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

You should post the video!

Mary Johnson said...

Sleeping in one room on Christmas Eve is a neat tradition. I remember when my boys first got a room to themselves, I was always finding them sleeping in each other's rooms - they missed being together.

Your tree was gorgeous.