Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Here!

So, Yes I'm still alive! I've even been quilting. The 3 year old is starting pre-school and we're trying to adjust and then I have plans to make progress and get to posting regularly AGAIN!!


So Here's Niquie's quilt that I finished. The pattern is called Portugese Tiles out of some book she has, and I just freehanded it.
On a SAD note, our LQS in Centerville is closing!! Our quilt group that has been meeting there for many years, is not going to have a home any more. We'll have to come up with some new plans.

3 comments:

Lara said...

It's beautiful! Why don't you just buy the store and run it? I know you don't have anything better to do.

Randi said...

Love the way you quilted this!

Mary Johnson said...

Your freehand quilting is beautiful on this quilt. It just suits the top so well.